Welcome to Babcock University UMIS
We want to make it easy for our lecturers, students, alumnae and employers to access information as securely and accurately as possible. Students can register for classes, make online payments, access grades and use many other features.
Register for class
Check your personal details
View/print GPA reports
View your degree details
View/print a copy of your class and exam time table
View a student copy of your unofficial transcript
View your student account
Pay your student account
- Go to any Bank of your choice and load the fees payable. Students who had made full session payment must go through the process starting from Step 3.
- All students are expected to register their etranzact card details online at this link: http://www.etranzact.net/eTranzact/Interfaces/NewRegisterSecurityQuestion.jsp. This will enable you to retrieve/reset your password. This is the ONLY VALID website for online card registration. DO NOT REGISTER YOUR CARD DETAILS ANYWHERE ELSE ONLINE!!!.
- Log on to umis.babcockuni.edu.ng. The portal has been optimized for Mozilla Firefox. You may use other browsers other than Internet Explorer.
- Click on (Student Page) menu and login using the username & password issued to you. For issues with username & password, visit the Helpdesk at Room F104.
- Click on (Personal Details) and confirm your details. Post a mail to registry in case of any errors.
- Click on (Financial Registration) then click on (Register for Semester).
- Click on (Register)
- Choose Residence.
- Resident (Premium or Regular Hostel) and Meal type.
- Community - Proceed to Student Affairs' Office for interview and approval (if disqualified, register as residence)
- Click on (Select Payment) and choose Semester Payment.
- Click on (Current Charges) then click on (Apply to make Payment)
- Click on (Current Charges) again then click on (Make Payment)
- Click on (Etranzact) supply Card Number, PIN Number & Expiry Date and click (Pay Now). ONCE ONLY!!! For retrieval of etranzact card details, visit http://www.etranzact.net/eTranzact/Interfaces/PinResend.jsp.
- Wait for Financial approval. Until the (Financial Approval) menu read “YES” you will not be able to proceed.
- Ensure that (Financial Approval) menu is 'YES'
- Print receipt, make a photocopy and submit at hall of residence.
- Click on (Outstanding Courses) to check for outstanding courses.
- Click on (Selected Courses List) to drop/add courses. To add courses click on (selected courses). If course(s) is not on the list, click on (Special Selection).
- Click on (Submit Registration). On the page displayed to the right hand side, click on (submit Registration).
- Sign Out. Always remember to sign-out!!!.
- Proceed to School Officers for the collection of course form.
- Proceed to HOD/Course Advisor for signature.
- Signed forms should be returned to the School Officers for signature
- Make (7) seven copies of duly signed course form and submit a copy at the following locations: HOD, School Officer - 2 Copies, Hall of Residence, Food Services - Meal Ticket, Keep a copy for personal use
The future is bright - Babcock University; A Seventh Day Adventist Institution of Higher Learning; since 1959